Rock Creek WWTF East Aeration Basins Imp.
Construction and modification of aeration basins consisting of:
- Installation of large-diameter mechanical piping, valves, and instrumentation in an existing and operational pipe gallery.
- Dewatering to support deep sequenced excavation with soldier pile shoring.
- Forming and pouring and finishing concrete for the aeration basin deep mat slabs, high walls, and overhead slabs.
- Installation of stainless-steel air piping and a new turbo blower installation.
- Installation of new aeration diffusers and vertical wastewater mixers.
Stellar J managed the project such that the plant remained fully operational by close co-ordination with the plant operations staff.