Lighthouse Point Water Reclamation Facility
Construction of a 3 MGD membrane bio-reactor wastewater treatment plant.
- SJC developed an alternate sequence and structural design that saved the owner nearly $3 million.
- Excavation to 15’ below sea level on a peninsula less than 50’ from the water.
- Connections to an active equalization tank.
- Included bypass of existing sewer flows to replace an existing pump station.
- Included work at an Native American artifact site.
- Included a public park.