Everett WTP Clearwell No. 2
Construction of a 6.7 million gallon concrete reservoir.
- Construction occurred at a remote site, 25 miles from the city of Everett.
- All work performed at an active water treatment facility with flows of up to 140 MGD, serving nearly 1 million residents.
- SJC designed a connection to the existing piping that allowed the plant to operate at full capacity during the duration of the project with only two 8 hour planned shut downs for connection.
- Highly sequenced and phased work to maintain plant operations.
- Welded steel piping up to 84” diameter.
- Nominated for an Excellence in Concrete Award.