Stellar J is a merit-based, employee-owned company founded on hard work, principled business practices and the relentless pursuit of excellence. Since 1988, these core principals have allowed Stellar J to grow into a company offering general contracting and EPC contracting services nationally.
As an EPC contractor we:
- Develop, engineer and build dairy and food waster digesters and associated process and pipelines to produce and deliver Renewable Natural Gas to existing pipelines, for electrical power generation, or for additional processing into liquid fuels.
- Develop, engineer and build combined heat and power plants utilizing agricultural, municipal, forest, food wastes and biowaste’s as feedstocks.
- Develop, engineer and build landfill biogas wellfields, biogas treatment and biogas to energy production facilities.
- Provide construction services to specialty technology providers that offer proprietary fuel production processes using waste steams derived from plastic wastes, farm, municipal, forest wastes and from renewable natural gas.
As a general contractor we build;
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Fish Hatcheries and Passages
- Seismic Retrofits of existing structures
- Municipal Landfill Construction
- Marina Construction / Terminal Upgrades
- Federal Fuel System Upgrades