WWTP Headworks Screen Replacement
• Removal of the existing headworks screen and associated piping, valves, electrical equipment,
and other appurtenances as shown on the drawings.
• Installation of the owner furnished headworks screen and appurtenances.
• Furnishing and installing piping, influent valve, bollards, and other appurtenances as shown on
• Removal of damaged concrete channel wall and installation of new concrete channel wall.
• Design, fabrication, and installation of screen support system.
• Installation and maintenance of bypass piping system for the duration of the project.
• Furnishing and installing a packaged booster pump and filtration system, if directed by the