Port Hadlock, WA
The Work of the project consists of the construction of a new max month 90,000 gpd Membrane Bioreactor Wastewater Treatment Plant (MBR WWTP) as follows:
– Connect into existing two (2) 6-inch influent pressure sewer pipelines and one (1) existing 10-inch effluent sewer piping to termination points within the MBR WWTP site.
– Construct WWTP site which includes: driveway; concrete sidewalk; stormwater piping and infiltration swales; site piping; site lighting; and fencing.
– Install odor control biofilter system and associate ancillary equipment.
– Construct and install equipment pad for two (2) 15 CY dewater bins with an ancillary polymer system.
– Construct influent equalization tank, pumping station, and aeration system, and purchase and install a coarse screen at the headworks of the influent equalization tank.
– Construct an approximate 1,200 SF metal building to house chemical, plant water pump station and standpipe, and electrical equipment.
– Install drain pump station and associated valves, piping and metering vaults.
– Construct an approximate 2,500 SF MBR canopy building for the membrane bioreactor treatment system furnished by Ovivo and ancillary equipment. Construct crane lift and support structure within the MBR canopy building.
– Install owner provided MBR skids.
– Construct approximate 1,800 SF administration building with associated building mechanical and electrical.
– Provide plant electrical system including power supply and distribution, standby generator and fuel tank, duct banks, site lighting, instrumentation.
– Coordinate start-up and all testing with Ovivo, Owner’s membrane suppler, Owner’s on-site grinder pump sewer contractor and Owner’s SCADA and integration company; and other work, all in accordance with the attached Contract Plans, these Contract Provisions, and the Standard Specifications.