Fremont Siphon Replacement and Odor Control Facility
- Construct the replacement to the existing Fremont Siphon and construct a new odor control facility.
- Construction of two parallel 60-inch nominal inside diameter siphon pipes, via microtunneling methods, under the Lake Washington Ship Canal. Each of the two pipes were approximately 465 feet in length.
- Construction of, ground support, and dewatering associated with microtunnel launch and retrieval shafts approximately 80 feet deep.
- Replacement of approximately 130 linear feet of a 30-inch inside diameter combined sewer overflow outfall pipe and associated manholes
- Construction of two structures and 108-inch inside diameter pipe to connect the new siphon to the existing Interceptor pipeline.