Durham Lime System Modifications
1. Retrofit two existing lime silos with new bin activators, feeders, and batch tanks for the production and storage of high density lime slurry.
2. Replace target boxes and dust collectors on 3 hydrated lime silos.
3. Install 6 hose pumps and associated piping to deliver high density hydrated lime slurry from batch tanks to dosing locations in each of 5 aeration basins.
4. Demolish and remove or salvage existing hydrated lime equipment in accordance with the Contract Documents.
5. Replace Lime Feed Room exterior doors.
6. Install electrical panelboards, transformers, instrumentation and control panels, associated conduits, conductors, and other appurtenances necessary to complete the Work and to provide a complete and functional system constructed in accordance with the Contract Documents.
Available Project Information
Preliminary Bid Results
McClure & Sons
Number of Bids Received